As a Project Manager ,you will play a key role in helping achieve project objectives and in supporting overall project delivery. You will use project management tools to ensure adherence to standards and compliance regulations. You will support the development of detailed plans for a project, including the schedule, budget, project owners’ duties and you will collaborate with various teams to monitor projects to ensure progress according to plan, scope and budget.
You Must Have:5+ years’ experience Project management processes, methods, and tools application PMP and/or CSM or PMI-ACP.
- Project planning and implementation.
- Develop project plans, Action logs and Charters.
- Budget and resource allocation.
- Provide project updates & Meeting Notes.
- Working with Program Management Office and Leadership Team to support program and team objectives.
- Manage/Coordinate large complex Projects.
- Good communicator (oral and written).
- Create and deliver presentations to all levels.
- Proficient in Microsoft Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, MS projects).
- Strong leadership, project, and change management skills.
- Ability to mentor peers on project management standards.
- Deep understanding of key program management practices with strong business acumen & customer focus.
- Consistently makes timely decisions even in the face of complexity.
- Effectively demonstrates ability to deliver on complex situations or problems with minimal guidance.
- Ability to create business value through project planning and management.
- Drive “fast and right” results in matrixed environment.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Strong skills managing people.