Required Exp: 8+ yrs working on web development using angular/react, Python/Django,Angular.
- Directs the activity of team leaders within a group or a specific area within the engineering function.
- Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- Defines objectives and work plans and determines modes of employing resources in order to attain objectives and meet schedules.
- Analyses and investigates applications engineering tasks, and prepares design specifications, analysis and recommendations.
- Provides innovative solutions to complex problems and communicates progress toward project/program goals.
- Oversees the delivery of products within budget, schedule and quality guidelines.
- Creates schedules and work plans. Can reach appropriate resolution in many varied situations.
- Develops and provides challenging yet appropriate assignments, evaluates work, communicates progress toward career development and goals.
- Interfaces with senior management to report on project and program milestones and to present project progress report.
- Guide and mentor team members to deliver high quality design and code.
- Lookout for latest server focused technology trends and standards.
- Responsible for career development/planning, performance discussions of team members.
Exp and Skills Required:
- Hands-on experience on using open source technologies for building enterprise class web applications.
- Be process-compliant in performing assigned tasks and ensuring quality of project deliverables. Drive new process ideas in his/her work area.
- Ability to identify and successfully groom new leaders in technical area for handling higher level of responsibilities.
- Must have excellent communication (verbal & written), interpersonal, leadership, and problem-solving skills.